NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN under the provisions of the Open Meetings Law, Chapter 551, Government Code, Vernon’s Texas Codes Annotated that a CALLED Meeting of the Board of Directors of Lubbock County Water Control and Improvement District Number 1, will be held on MONDAY, APRIL 9, 2018 at 9:00 a.m. in the Board of Directors Meeting Room in the Administration Building at the entrance to Buffalo Springs Lake in Lubbock County, Texas, at which meeting the following matters have been placed on the agenda for consideration and determination.
THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS RESERVES THE PRIVILEGE TO RECESS INTO EXECUTIVE SESSION WHENEVER IT IS CONSIDERED NECESSARY AND LEGALLY JUSTIFIED UNDER THE OPEN MEETINGS LAW, CHAPTER 551, GOVERNMENT CODE, VERNON=S TEXAS CODES ANNOTATED, IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE AUTHORITY CONTAINED IN SECTIONS 551.071, 551.072, 551.073, 551.074, 551.075, & 551.076 FOR: CONSULTATION WITH ATTORNEY, DELIBERATION REGARDING REAL PROPERTY, DELIBERATION REGARDING A PROSPECTIVE GIFT, PERSONNEL MATTERS, CONFERENCE WITH EMPLOYEES, DELIBERATION REGARDING SECURITY DEVICES.
ACTION MAY BE DEEMED NECESSARY ON HEADINGS AND LINE ITEMS
- Call meeting to order and Invocation
- Announcement of Quorum
- Public Comments
- Approve Minutes of January 9, 2018
- Approve Minutes of January 16, 2018
- Approve Minutes of February 6, 2018
- Approve Minutes of February 13, 2018
- Approve Minutes of February 22, 2018
- Approve Minutes of February 27, 2018
- Approve Minutes of March 10, 2018
- Approve Minutes of April 3, 2018
- Lynn Gregory with Caprock Leonbergers to Discuss and Consider an agreement that supports the FLCS conducting water training and certification testing at the lake.
- Discuss and Consider limiting the amount of guest admission codes per month per resident
- Discuss and Consider a “Fun, Clean, and Safe” Mission Statement
- Buffalo Bay Marina Report by Steve Clabaugh
- Police Department Report by Chief Naron
- Financial Report by Sharon Flower
- Promotions Report by Roberta Beam
- Maintenance Report by Robbie Green
- SPEC –Discuss and consider Power going to well
- Discuss and Consider New single phase well pump
- Discuss and consider campground signs and entrance signs
- Discuss and consider sand for the beaches
- Discuss and consider ADA Bathroom at the Marina
- Old Gate Bathroom Update
- Update(s) on the stall doors in the restrooms, Sandy Point Pavilion, and Sandy Point Bathroom
- Executive Session
- Section 551.074, Personnel
- Section 551.0725, Contracts
- Re-open in Regular Session and take action if necessary
- Public Comment
Persons interested in attending the meeting who has special communications or accommodations needs may contact (806) 747-3353 at least two days prior to the meeting.
THE STATE OF TEXAS – COUNTY OF LUBBOCK
I, HEATHER PURCELL, DISTRICT SECRETARY of the Lubbock County Water Control and Improvement District Number 1, DO HEREBY CERTIFY that I have posted a true and correct copy of the above NOTICE OF MEETING and attached AGENDA on the front door of the Administration Building of said District at the entrance to Buffalo Springs Lake and the Buffalo Springs Lake website at least 72 (Seventy-two) hours preceding the time of the meeting set out in said notice, which posting was completed by me on the 5th day of APRIL, 2018, and I furnished a copy of said notice in a place convenient to the public which was at least 72 (seventy-two) hours preceding the time of the meeting.